To give you a better idea. . .

Lizzie is now a thriving teenager who is embracing her gifts as an empath and intuitive.  Yep.  My kid is the "I see dead people kid."  And guess what--I don't. See dead people, that is.  And what's more--I didn't grow up believing that any of this stuff was legit. And as an adult I was even more resistant to the existence of the paranormal.

These days it's no big deal (well. . .comparatively.)  But this journey has been epic and it's on-going.  It's my hope that sharing my musings as her mom will be helpful to others who may be struggling for answers that just aren't coming through traditional channels.

Please be clear that I am not promoting any one approach to any particular predicament.  I don't reject western medicine.  I still eat meat and wear deodorant.  My intention is to be transparent so that others may be inspired to get creative in the face of despair.  Lizzie and I are still very much in the active navigation phase and we are learning as we go!  You'll find many things to judge me for if that kind of thing floats your boat.  But I've learned that we all are doing the best we can in any given moment and you'll find no judgment here from me.

It's my sincerest intention for this blog to be of service to you.  And so it is.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts